Academic support on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
At the Maple Grove Middle School Learning Center, you can:
- Work on homework
- Get help from a peer tutor
- Finish projects on the computer
- Make-up a missed test
- Read a book
Learning Center guidelines
- You must be in the Media Center with a pass that is signed by your teacher by 2:50 p.m.
- Bring everything you need from your lockers.
- You must stay at the Learning Center until dismissal for the late bus (4:20 p.m.) or until a parent/guardian picks you up from the office.
- The Learning Center is for learning. Use quiet voices and refrain from socializing.
- Computer use is for school work only! No web surfing or playing games when finished with homework.
- No food or drink.
- No cell phones or electronics.